|XS||14mm, 10mm, 11mm, 10mm, 8mm|
|S||15mm, 11mm, 12mm, 11mm, 9mm|
|M||16mm, 12mm, 13mm, 12mm, 10mm|
|L||17mm, 13mm, 14mm, 13mm, 11mm|
SIZE WITH A MEASURE TAPE
If you have a ‘Soft Tape Measure’ (tailor use),please directly measure your widest nail groove from left to right side.
Make sure your put your tape rule against closely on your nail with no gap.
SIZE WITH TAPE & PENCIAL & RULER
1) Grab a tape (or notes) and a ruler (or use any Measuring APP on your phone).
2) Place tape over the natural nail, make sure measure the widest part of your nail.
3) Press down on the left and right sidewalls (align your nail groove) to form a crease.
4) Marked the crease made according to your nail width (Maximum).
5) Remove the tape from your nail and measure against a ruler (or App), *use cm side of the ruler to count the mm*.
How to apply
- Wash hands with soap and water, then polish nails.
- Gently push back cuticles using the cuticle stick and sanitize nails with alcohol pads.
- Réelzia Nail and the natural nail should be glued together with glue (included).
- Before applying your nails, make sure they are completely dry.
- For a seamless appearance, place the Réelzia nail slightly under your cuticle. Use your thumb to press down firmly for 30+ seconds. Cover and press the entire nail.
- Before moving on, press out any air pockets. To avoid air pockets, apply more glue and pressure if necessary.
- A nail clipper or file can be used if necessary to reshape and touch up your Réelzia Manicure.
- Three ways to apply:
- Glue：keep for 2-3 weeks, wear time will vary depending on your application method.
- Nail Stickers：last for 2 days, it is convenient and fast to apply and remove.
- Glue and Nail Stickers： last for 2-3 weeks, it is perfect for medium-term wear, and makes removal easier.
How to remove
As long as you remove Réelzia in the proper manner, your natural nail will not be damaged. We recommend waiting to remove nails until they are naturally lifting (never pull or force nails).
- For glue using Water: For 10 minutes, soak nails in warm soapy water. Lightly push under the sides of the nail with a cuticle stick to remove it. Buff off any excess glue gently. We prefer this method of preserving nails for future use.
- For tabs using Wooden Stick: Gently tap the end of the nail within the stick, peel the nails off, one by one. Use the wooden stick to roll up the remaining tabs on the nails. The nails will be perfectly reusable for next time.