|XS||14mm, 10mm, 11mm, 10mm, 8mm|
|S||15mm, 11mm, 12mm, 11mm, 9mm|
|M||16mm, 12mm, 13mm, 12mm, 10mm|
|L||17mm, 13mm, 14mm, 13mm, 11mm|
SIZE WITH A MEASURE TAPE
If you have a ‘Soft Tape Measure’ (tailor use),please directly measure your widest nail groove from left to right side.
Make sure your put your tape rule against closely on your nail with no gap.
SIZE WITH TAPE & PENCIAL & RULER
1) Grab a tape (or notes) and a ruler (or use any Measuring APP on your phone).
2) Place tape over the natural nail, make sure measure the widest part of your nail.
3) Press down on the left and right sidewalls (align your nail groove) to form a crease.
4) Marked the crease made according to your nail width (Maximum).
5) Remove the tape from your nail and measure against a ruler (or App), *use cm side of the ruler to count the mm*.